Contract Disputes And Mechanic’s Liens
Southeastern Minnesota is always building, and that is great. The downside is misunderstandings and mistakes often boil over into litigated matters. At Doda McGeeney, we have experience representing every side in construction litigation.
Our clients include general contractors, subcontractors, materials providers and property owners.
Serious Law For Significant Disputes
Our lawyers represent both sides in disputes revolving around money, contracts and defects.
- Mechanic’s liens and collections
- Construction defect claims against contractors, subcontractors and materials suppliers
- Bid protests
- Differing site conditions and disputed change orders
- Termination claims, back charges, offsets and deductive change order claims
- Disburser’s notices
- Verified claims and bond claims
- Miller Act claims
These cases are never minor, and we take them very seriously. We understand your concerns about cost and the distraction of litigation. We also understand the necessity of putting the problem behind you, so you can get about your business.
Let us work to resolve these matters in the way that is most advantageous to you: in arbitration or mediation, through negotiation or by lawsuit.
Our attorneys have satisfactorily resolved hundreds of cases like yours. We can satisfactorily resolve yours as well.