Southeast Minnesota Personal Injury Lawyers
If you or someone in your family has been injured in a car accident or equipment malfunction at work, contact an experienced personal injury attorney at Doda & McGeeney in Rochester. We offer highly personalized client service to accident victims in a wide variety of negligence situations. There is no charge for a consultation, and we accept cases on a contingent fee basis – we don’t get paid unless you win.
Examples of the kinds of cases we handle are the following:
- Car accidents, including those involving pedestrians or bicyclists
- Motorcycle accidents
- Semi truck and commercial vehicle accidents
- Claims for car accident injuries caused by drunk drivers under the dram shop law
- Workplace or construction accidents
- Farm accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries, dog bites, and other accidents caused by unsafe property conditions
- Products liability cases, including defective components claims in car accident cases
- Medical malpractice claims
- Fatal accident cases under Minnesota wrongful death law
Our goal in all personal injury litigation is to maximize the value of your recovery. We investigate the facts of your case and document your injuries and treatment needs to make sure that every essential element of your case is supported by evidence, first to convince the insurance companies, and when necessary, to convince the jury. Our experience in court can give you a distinct advantage if we need to present your liability and damages claims in court.
If your case involves especially serious injuries, such as trauma to the brain or spinal cord damage, we make sure that expert testimony supports the full range of your damages claims. We can protect you from the risk that an early settlement will later prove inadequate to meet your future needs.
For a free consultation about your options in any car accident or other personal injury situation, contact a lawyer at Doda & McGeeney in Rochester.